Wednesday, April 7, 2010

aww.

Date: August 1st
Time: unknown
Place: Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, GA

The flowers so beautifully bloomed. So wonderful and full of colors. Oh these are the gifts that let me know that god has an artistic pen in hand, waiting to make the perfect flower for the perfect person. Beautifully aligned with azaleas of red pink and white. Skimming the crowd I spy an unusual sight. A braid on blue silk which looked ingeniously woven in discreet plate folding over and over. Wonderful greens and purples spread in flowers across her back. Daffodils I say. The dark brown is a considerable contrast to the brightness of the dress. The dress itself is intimidating! If only to ask her name! My knees are shaking, or is it the earth? No! There she goes! Will I gain the courage needed to rise to my feet?! Will I meet that ravishing female? Will I let my perfect opportunity… uh- wait! No! I tell them no but they abide their own will!
“Sir are you okay?” a mellifluous voice vociferated.
“ah- No-I um…I mean yes I’m fine I just, um… azaleas huh?” I stammer imprudently. Oh how stupid can my scattered brain can make me seem at times! How will I ever continue talking to her now!
“Oh, um yes they’re beautiful aren’t they? I’ve always loved azaleas…” She let her mind wonder for around five seconds then in a hurry extended her hand and said “Hello I’m Morelle.”
“Morelle” he repeated, thinking such a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman.
She giggled then looked at her watch while gasping. “Oh no! I’m gonna miss my bus!” she ran off in a hurry. Morelle was all I could think for a good two hours. Watching her run while calling her goodbyes to everyone and trying to not be impolite. I had to mutter a laugh. She looked so much like a little girl!

2 comments:

  1. You must really like this story, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and that only the first part... its really long... and every thing in it exists... so obviously the author liked it alot too

    ReplyDelete