Saturday, November 14, 2009

saturday mornings

when you wake up at five a.m. on a saturday,
you either stay in your room and do something to pass the time
or you get on the internet{assuming your computer isn't in your living room}
now if you live alone you have no problems
except you can't blare your music
now if you live with someone who isn't a morning person
well that's a completely diffrent story.
you can't make noise without getting yelled at
you can't read without getting picked on
you can't listen to music unless you have those new ipod/MPnumbers
you can't watch tv
what the hell
why do people make your life suck all the time?
I mean honestly if you were alone all the time at home
pros:
1} your could get up whenever you want
2}you can go to sleep as you please
3} you can eat whatever you want
4} you can eat wherever you want
5} you can do what ever you want
6}you can dress however you please
7} you can talk to yourself without others' judgement!

5 comments:

  1. and how do you know I don't live alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because if you did live alone, you would not have written the response. Also, by the entire post in general, it reveils the awnser to me. Now, if you excuse me, I need to watch this clip:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTGT-XXHAnE

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay well you don't know me. you also don't realize that I have a very active imagination an say the most obscure things at times. this was one of those things that bother me so much I have write "down on paper so it's no longer inside of me threatening the life it belongs to." breathe by Kelly Clarkson. oh my god how the heck did my cat get in my bed!!!!! stupid cat I can't see you under the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korri has a point, Vlady.

    Now, for the hell of it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rajfsx0sUnU

    ReplyDelete