Monday, November 16, 2009

I want my life back

i have NO FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!
what the hell?
I can't believe it!
all my life i've been a social butterfly and have had friends fight over me the week I moved!!!!!!!!!
Now I sit all day on my lazy ass in front of the computer!!!!!
Oh my god this is soooo fucking boring!!!!!!!!
I can quote just about every spongebob episode!
My best friend is the dictionary!
I talk to my cats for no reason!
I can't get a boyfriend that isn't a complete douche
I even quote comercials!
its not that I can't leave but I just have no where to go!
I can go anywhere as long as I bring my phone and tell my mom that I'm going for a walk or a bike ride. My frineds and I get our kicks when we go to walmart or winndixie!
I'm petheticaly pathetic!
I get my kicks from making people think I'm a lesbien.
what the hell is up with that?

4 comments:

  1. Now you kind of get how I feel at times (Just, edit it out a little bit).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a life, it is just kind of suckish.

    THE WORLD IS FULL OF KINGS AND QUEENS
    WHO BLIND YOUR EYES, AND STEAL YOUR DREAMS
    IT'S HEAVEN AND HELL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, You probaly do not give two flying fucks about what I have to offer, but, I hope you do take my advice.

    1) Stop being a social butterfly. I am sure you have a group of people you mostly hang out with. And if that is the case, then STICK WITH THAT GROUP!

    2) Sense you claim to be "sitting all day on my lazy ass in front of the computer", find something to do. Like, talk to people you have not in a long while that are near you.

    3) For the love of Adam Lambert, STOP WATCHING SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! That shows is destroying todays youth! Watch something like, Death Note, Big O, shows like that.

    4) Talking to your cats is NOT boring! My best friend is my cat, and shie is dumber than Paris Hilton on crack!

    5) Try finding a boyfriend that is not a complete "douche".

    6) You know one place that you can go. By now you should know what I am hinting at. If not, then you are already affect with Squarepants Syndrome.

    7) That thing about acting like a lesbian, that, is,... AWSOME! (giggity, giggity, goo!)

    So, take my advice or don't, it is up to you. But it would be best to take my advice.

    One question, Do you even watch the videos I sent you? If not, watch this one. It WILL make you laugh!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXGGIekpXQ

    ReplyDelete